Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural," "organic," or "earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users, and these visitors can be converted into customers.
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering. In many respects it's simply quality control for websites.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
We will access your site and optimize its coding, correct an errors, and try to improve the user experience to make it easier for both the search engines and end users to use the site.
SEO Consultants from ITfy Technologies will examine the following areas of your current web design.
- We will go through your site and look for duplicate URLs and fix them. Duplicate content can negatively impact your ranking.
- Fix links which are broken and setup custom 404 error pages.
- Setting up of Google and Bing webmaster tools.
- Make sure that your pages comply with W3C standards and fix validation errors.
- Checking of web hosting provider for any issue such as page loading issues.
Improve Your Web Design
- Addition of Meta tag descriptions where they are missing.
- Creation of additional contents to boost internal linkings.
- Optimization of key words.
- Setting up of RSS feeds.
- Create comprehensive XML and HTML sitemaps and submit them to the search engines to increase the number of pages on your site that are indexed.
Off Page SEO services
With our off page search engine optimization services we can create back links which will increase your site’s authority and web presence. Links are the most important off-page ranking factor used by the search engines. To gain links we can perform the following:
- Create and submit articles to portals in your industry
- Submit your website to a number of well researched directories.
- Post links on a number of social networking sites.
- Submit comments on blogs covering topics related to your business.
- Create articles for posting on blogs covering issues related to your business.